Electronic Differential Cell Counter.
Hand/Desk Cell counter for manual analysis in Haematology/Androlog + Memory.
THE BEST VALUE CELL COUNTER ON THE MARKET
Celltrac is used by all the leading UK training establishments:
Celltrac is a truly innovative device used for:
Unique Selling Points:
The keys are labelled for standard Leucocyte differentials but can be re-assigned for various applications where cell groups are to be counted / analysed.
Celltrac Std (880-1000) has 12 cell counting keys and the Ability to:
· Subtract following an error
· Add or subtract cell clusters
· Display current cell totals
· Bleeps when keys depressed (can be silenced) and when approaching 100 cells or
multiples, allowing for standardization of counts.
. Max count 999
· Two cells assigned as non-summing to record nucleated red cells or similar.
· Total leucocyte count can be entered to report in absolute or percentages.
· Record pulse counts from external equipment.
· Battery powered + External power input socket
· Includes full operating instruction booklet, English (French available electronically)
Celltrac-M+ (880-2001) Has all of the above functions and more: -
· Stores counts of up to 32 patients
· Data transfer to printer or PC
· Variety of Baud rates
· Includes 1.8mt Data cable
comes with a FULL 2 YEAR warranty
'CE' Marked in accordance with
EU 98/79 In-Vitro Medical Device
Registered with MHRA (UK) AFSSAPS (French) Medical Notifying bodies